Saturday, May 15, 2010

The magic of a good pair of jeans.....

....should not be underestimated. Because today something incredible happened.
I felt good about myself.
More specifically, I felt good about how I looked. That's no small feat at 240lbs. I got dressed, did my hair and makeup and liked....no loved the result.
I felt BEAUTIFUL. I haven't been able to say that for a long time. Too long....
It was worth the wait, and the weight.
There may be something to this "mind/food connection.
So, I wanna' hear about a time when you felt truly beautiful in spite of everything. Post pics, videos, whatever you want. Because it's a good thing to think about. It's good to remember from time to time that you are a beautiful, sensual, Valley of the Dolls, Barbarella goddess in your size 18's from Old Navy.
And remember...you can't not eat.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog Kendra! I too am struggling to lose the weight. I am a stress eater But depite the stress in my life I have lost 34 lbs. I have been in a slump so I'm glad I found this. Thanks and Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete